Monday, May 25, 2015

Rolex??? 16233 Day Date....


More than FAKE.....

Is a little too late to kick start for the year 2015.... Do not know what is keeping me? I am feeling so unmotivated so far! Not only with this Watchopenia blog, but in every aspects of life. Sound like am suffering from depression or coming to terms with midlife crisis. A man out of steam....


Well I guess better get the Too Too Train going or else.......



For me, a watch must be able to tell accurate time. I also like my daily watch to be able to tell me what day of the week it is.... hahahaaaa counting down on the weekend!!! Date is a must in eyeing for the pay day! I always love to wear a Rolex 16233; but I do think it has a limitation without the day function. Whereas, a Rolex Day-Date President, it is pretty boastful or bossful. A Rolex 18233 is definitely not an everyday watch. You are only exposing yourself as prey of criminals or an open invitation for trouble.

This is a project watch to enhance a 16233. Using an ETA 2834-2 movement, an aftermarket dial and a high grade Rolex homage casing...... a solid 18k fluted gold bezel and an aftermarket 18K jubilee bracelet. Nothing much.... just something different from the usual.......







Talking about customising a Rolex..... I always love what Master Frank Muller did to a Rolex..... A perpetual calendar Rolex..... Too bad I don't have the skill to diy one.....


Ending this post with a phrase. "Be content with what you have...". 

No comments:

Post a Comment