Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wanted Titoni!!!


Dead or Alive....

I am looking for these Titoni watches.... Anyone can help locate them? If the price is reasonable, I will be more than gladful.

Titoni Ringstar
Manual winding alarm watch. Produced during the 1950's or 1960's.


Titoni Race King
Manual winding chronograph. Got a few variations... some using valjoux 7733, 7734 others maybe valjoux 72 or landeron movement??? I am also not too sure, so don't quote me on this...... They look pretty sporty and tough. For a vintage watch the design is still very relevant for today standard.
(I have managed to hunt down a Titoni Race King with Valjoux 7733 and another one with Valjoux 72..... Nov 2013)







Titoni Seascoper
From the titoni's official history, this model was produced in the late 1970's. Seascoper is a robust, watertight diver watch. It is a distinctive watch that embodies mechanical sophistication and a spirit for adventure. Don't you agree with me that titoni does produce great diver watches? What more it does not come with the hefty price tag of a Rolex, Panerai, and Omega.
(Manage to grab one Seascoper like the one shown in the photo below.... however need a replacement bezel insert... would post that watch in the near future. Nov 2013)

Titoni Cosmo King (President)
Ok... I admit this is a poor man's substitue for a Rolex President or in Asia we called it Rolex King. Hhhmmmm a symbol of distinctive, success in life and prestige.... well do you really think so??? I personally think it is a must for conmen to make a daily living. A symbol of notorious capitalists...... Why then is on my wanted list? To tell you the truth, I am also in searching for that answer..... maybe just to complete my collection of titoni cosmo king....maybe deep inside me.......
Let's talk about the watch... It is the same in term of casing and the movement with all cosmo kings. The mechanism is either AS or ETA...standard 25 jewels automatic movements. The last batch is equipped with ETA 2834-2. The only different is the dial which is particularly rare.... what I called full diamonds dial. Nope, I guarantee you is not genuine diamond. But it is still eyescatching as it is shinning and sparkling.
(Got one used Titoni Super King from Indonesia.... would quest for more)

1 comment:

  1. hi, my name is dian ariesta from bintan island, indonesia. i have a titoni cosmo king 747 for sale. you can view the item on my olx store here http://olx.co.id/iklan/jam-titoni-cosmo-king-747-sapphire-ID834pp.html thank you

    ReplyDelete